Monday, January 7, 2008

An Unexcitingly Titled Blog


1. One principle that guides my life is to always take it a day at the time. You never know what life is going to throw at you. It is very important know in my life because I really learned that you have to just handle things as they come. You can plan ahead, but sometimes things don’t always work out. You take little steps in life. Everything will always work out. You just have to wait and be patient. I have to let God lead my life and I know because of him everything will be fine. This is my guidelines for me.

2. When my dad had a triple bypass, I learned that you have to be thankful for what you have. The little things in life really mean something to you when you go through this. Even though it happened on my birthday, it was the best gift I could ever receive because he did not die. I learned through this whole process to be thankful for the people around you. This experience really changed my life.

3. Something I hope to accomplish in the New Years is to be grateful for what I have. I feel with my dad this is gift that God has given me and him second chance at life. I feel that I very lucky to still have him around. I could not image life without him. Through this whole experience I have learned to accepted life’s challenges and all that comes with the challenges. You never know what is going to happen in the future and you just have to learn to deal with it. This is my goal for the New Year. I hope I stay true to this goal.

2 comments:

Kathryn's Blog said...

I really like the first part of your entry. It's really inspiring and well said. I totally agree with you. God won't give you anything you can't handle. With Him, there's always a way. :)
-Kathryn-

Nesha said...

I realy lkie the part when you talked about your dad. Because my dad left my life completly when I was thirthteen. HE and my mom had been split up like 8 years before that. So I feel like theres a part of me that will always hurt and wonder what my lfw wuold have been like if he had never walked out on me, but I guess I'LL never know. But you got a second chance and thats a great gift to get.