Thursday, November 1, 2007

Assignment #7

1. I enjoyed writing about poetry. I found it to be free to express you interest. It was so open to what you want to write about. You could write about whatever. There were really no guide lines. It was just about what you wanted.

2. I think the strongest writing I have done this quarter is short story number two. I found something inside of me that I have never known before. I used to write about happy things, but in this piece I turned to the dark side. I feel that I could grow into this kind of writing.

3. I have learned that I can write about the dark side of life. It can go into the depressing side of the world. I am very self-driven to get my word done. I feel that sometimes I need help getting started, but once I am started I am able to finish the story.

4. I want to purse non-fiction memoirs. I think it would be cool to write about things based off of true events.

2 comments:

Kathryn's Blog said...

I agree with you. I really liked your short story you read in class. I really didn't expect anything like that to come out of you. It was a surprise. But it was really good. Not that what happened in the story is a good thing but you are really good at writing about people changing. Good job and keep it up!

Nesha said...

I realy did enjoyed your second short story.I realy think you are growing as a writer.Because I never expected you to write a piece like that. So I was realy happy when you went out of your element, and found inspiration to write a very real and relative piece.Good job!