Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Assignment # 1

About Me: My name is Kristina. I have three dogs, three horses, one cat. I love riding my horses. My sister and I take lessons every Thursday. I also coach a girls hockey team for Edina. I am one the varsity lacrosse team at Edina. Over the next four months, I want to ride my horse more and compete at more shows and also enjoy life.

Writers: I enjoy the writing from Mark Twain. I love the stories that he writes. I find them very interesting to read about. I also love his play on words. I enjoy his writing because I enjoy reading novels and his short stories. Also because of his adventures stories.

My Writing:

Animals and Myself

I am like a horse, tall, big, broad shoulders
playing always with friends
no cares
kicking, jumping, having fun

I am like a dog, quiet, sensitive, sweet
sniffing grass
Running with friends
Barking at birds

I am like a cat quiet, small, beautiful
Sitting watching prey
Casing dogs
Sleeping with sun beaming in

I am like a fish, free, small, scally
Swimming with no cares
Eating fierce all night
Watching hands hit my tank

I am

No comments: